I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award by Bubbles and Booyah and My Real Life Moments. Thank you very much peeps! Gotta say… love that Traveling Pants movie! I hope I am Blake Lively in my next life! Oh to be insanely gorgeous and married to Ryan Reynolds *sigh*. But I digress! I have some questions to answer!
Oh look there we are…ahhhh….and I very believable beautful long blonde hair…
Anyway! On the the questions!
Part 1 from Bubbles and Booyah
1. Why did you start your blog?
3 reasons. Motivation to stay in fitness mode, have a place to be creative, and to have place write stories about the boys to share with those interested and so the memories don’t fade away
2. What Jeopardy! category would you clear, no problem?
The Tudor Era and the Writing of Jane Austen……and Video Games….
3. Three things you’d like to accomplish this year (they can be as small or monumental as you’d like)
Tough Mudder!!!!, Getting Ethan potty trained and to make more money than my husband 🙂 (we are competitive like that, I was winning for a while there and he swooped in 2 years ago and took over….my turn!)
4. Your perfect day: Eggs Benedict with the kids (calories wouldn’t effect me on the perfect day) then Hiking in the mountains with the Husband all day, 60 minute massage by the best handed masseuse ever and finally dinner with the family with some amazing Filet, Lobster, great wine (Prisoner) and chocolate lava cake
5. What is your favorite place that you’ve traveled and why?
I just wrote a post about this 🙂 Montana, Glacier National Park. OMG I LOVED IT. Even more than Hawaii…and that’s hard! So beautiful. Loved all the hiking, there were some amazing restaurants, and really cool animal sightings. I would go back in a heartbeat. Still have a love of ground to cover! Would love to do a 3-5 day long backpacking trip there.
Bonus round: What cheesy song do you have memorized?
Ha….Mr Wendall is the first one that comes to mind…here have a dolla in fact no brother man..have two! two dollars means a snack for me….you get the picture
Part 2 from My Real Life Moments
1. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Potty training a kid with the wave of my magic wand
2. What is the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory. LOVED IT. Love the whole War of the Roses set. This woman is an amazing writer and I have a facination with English history. Just brings it all to life.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Twix, Butterfingers and chewy brownies!…aka CHOCOLATE!
4. What is your favorite movie?
OMG this would require a post with in its own. The list is long. If I had to pick one….Age of Innocence…but seriously there are so many! Shawshank! Pride and Prejudice! Interstellar! the list can go on and on!
5. Do you have any pets? If so what are they and what are their names.
3 pets. Our puppyroos Lyla and Bleu, they are Alaskan Klee Kais. And our cat, Sydney. Syd thinks he is a dog. They are a crazy bunch.
6. What is your favorite thing about being a mom?
The cuddles, the crazy happy faces when they see me, the hilarious things they say
7. What is your least favorite thing about being a mom?
The drama, even boys are drama kings. oh and the insanely smelly bathroom. Its gotten better, tried some remedies that I was given. Its helped…alot…I just gotta get better about doing them like daily.
8. What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
Motivation and great stories!
9. What is one weird thing you do when no one is around?
play lots and lots of video games…right now its The Reckoning…kinda think I may really be a 12 year old boy
oh and hunt the house for any hidden candy. it happens.
10. How did you get started blogging? What about blogging peaked your interest?
It was mostly because I wanted to do something creative. Something that was me time. I love it now mostly because all the other amazing bloggers I have met through the blogosphere!
Here are my questions for nominees!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is your spirit animal? (trying to think of ones that may have not been asked before :))
4. If you could go back in time and interview a person from the past, who would it be?
5. If you could live in a TV show, which one would you pick?
6. Favorite video game (or phone app)?
7. Recommend any iPad apps for kids?
OK I am nominating: